Maple-Spiced Breakfast Doughnuts
- 1 packet Livea Gingerbread Cup-Cake
- 1 packet Livea Homestyle Flapjacks
- 3 Tbsp. egg substitute
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp sugar-free maple syrup, divided
- 2 Tbsp. reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 oz. pecans, chopped
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the Livea Gingerbread Cup-Cake, Livea Traditional Flapjacks, egg substitute, almond milk, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and 1 Tbsp. of the sugar-free maple syrup.
3. Lightly grease two cavities of a standard-sized doughnut pan. Divide the batter equally among two cavities. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
4. For the glaze: Combine the cream cheese and the remaining sugar-free maple syrup. Dip each doughnut into the glaze or spread on top of each doughnut. Top with chopped pecan pieces.
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal + 1 Healthy Fat + 2.5 Extras