Mason Jar Pigs in a Blanket
- 4 packets Livea Pancakes (any flavor)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
- 8 veggie breakfast sausage links
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Whist together the Livea Pancakes, baking powder, almond milk, egg and maple syrup until uniformly mixed.
3. Lightly grease four, eight ounce Mason jars and divide the pancake mixture evenly among them.
4. Cook veggie breakfast sausage links in microwave according to package directions.
5. Push two veggie breakfast sausage links down vertically into the middle of the batter in each jar.
6. Place jars on sturdy baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the batter comes out clean.
7. Run a knife around the inside of each Mason jar to remove contents. Slice each horizontally into 5 or 6 equal-size medallions.
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal | 1/2 Lean-1 | 1 Extra