Mocha Ice Pops(2 Popsicles/Serving)
- 2 cups Kosher plain, non-fat, Greek yogurt
- 1 cup water
- 3 packets Livea Mocha Cream Pudding/Shakes
- 1 Tbsp. espresso powder or instant coffee
- 1 packet zero-calorie sweetener
1. Warm water for 20 seconds in a microwave-safe bowl. Add espresso, or instant coffee, and stir until dissolved.
2. Once the mixture has cooled, add all remaining ingredients and beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
3. Using a spoon or spatula, scoop mixture into 6 large popsicle molds and freeze for ~3 hours.
4. Once frozen, run the popsicle mold under hot water until the popsicle is free from the mold.
Per Serving: 1 Livea Meal + 2/3 Lean-1