Mock Mint Julep
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 Tbsp stevia powder (2 tsp liquid stevia)
- 6 fresh mint leaves, crushed
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ½ cups diet ginger ale, chilled
- 5 cups ice
- Garnishes: Mint and lemon slices
- Per Serving: 1.5 Extras
1. In a large bowl, combine water, stevia, lemon juice, and mint. Let stand for at least 45 minutes.
2. Strain and discard mint. Place ice cubes in two 2-quart pitchers; add half of the mixture to each and half of the ginger ale to each.
3. Garnish glasses with lemon slices and mint. And they’re off!!