- 4 oz low fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded, part skim mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1/3 cup crumbled bleu cheese (divided)
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- carrots, celery, almond crackers for dipping
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8x8 baking dish or cast iron skillet.
2. Whisk softened cream cheese, yogurt, buffalo sauce, onion powder, and garlic powder together in bowl.
3. Fold in green onions, chicken, 1/2 cup of mozzarella and 2 tbsp of bleu cheese crumbles.
4. Pour mixture in pan or skillet and top with 1/2 cup of remaining shredded mozzarella.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
6. Remove and top with remaining crumbles of bleu cheese and sliced green onions.
7. Serve with carrots, celery, almond crackers, whole wheat Wheat Thins, etc.