Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Bites
- 4 packets Livea Blueberry Cup-Cake
- 3⅓ cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Combine all ingredients in medium-sized bowl.
3. Divide batter evenly among 20 to 24 slots of two, standardsize, lightly-greased muffin tins.
4. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, until they are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Per Serving (5-6 bites per serving): 1 General Livea Meal | 1 Lean-1 | 1.5 Extras