Patriotic Veggie Platter
- • 3 cups red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- • 2 cups cucumber, peeled and sliced
- • 2 cups cherry or grape toma-toes
- • 3 cups cauliflower florets
- • 1.5 cups 1% cottage cheese
- • 1 packet Livea Creamy Vegetable Soup mix
- • 2 Tbsp. low-fat sour cream
- • 1/2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- • 10 black olives, sliced
1. At the top of a large serving platter or board, lay out the red bell pepper strips in a row. Next, lay the cucumber slices underneath the red bell pepper strips, then the tomatoes under the cucumber, the cauliflower florets under the toma-toes, and the lastly another row of red bell pepper strips under the cauliflower. This will create the red and white striped-pattern for your flag. Set aside.
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, Livea soup mix, sour cream and mayonnaise. Stir until thoroughly combined and transfer into a small square dish. Arrange black olive slices in rows to cover the top layer of dip. This will create the “stars” of the flag. Place the dish in the top left corner of the platter and serve!