Peaches and Cream Muffins
- 5 packets Livea Peaches & Cream Oatmeal
- 1 packet Livea Vanilla Cream Pudding/Shake
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 6 oz. no-calorie, sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 6 oz. cold water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine wet ingredients in another mixing bowl. Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring until well combined. Let batter stand for 5 minutes.
3. Next, fill 6 greased muffin cups, until batter is about halfway to the top.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from pan.
Note: If not eaten the same day, please refrigerate or freeze.
Per serving: 1 2x/Day Livea Meal | 1/2 Lean-1 | 2/3 Extra