Pretzel Crusted Chicken With Sweet and Spicy Mustard
- ~9 oz raw boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp. sweet and spicy mustard (≤ 1g of carb/tsp.)
- 1 packet Livea Pretzel Twists
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Evenly coat both sides of the chicken breast with sweet and spicy mustard.
3. Finely crush Livea Pretzel Twists with a food processor and evenly coat entire chicken breast in pretzel crumbs.
4. Place chicken breast in greased baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° F.
Per Serving: 1 Lean-1, 1 Livea Meal, 3 Extras