Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Meatballs
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey 93/7
- 1 Egg
- 3 Bags Livea Chipotle BBQ Crisps
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp. Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 Tsp. Onion Salt
- 4 Tbsp. Sugar-free Raspberry Preserves
- 8 Tbsp. Sugar-free BBQ Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Add 3 bags of Chipotle BBQ Crisps to a food processor. Process until breadcrumb-like texture.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add ground turkey, egg, BBQ Crisp crumbs, cheese, parsley, and onion salt. Using your hands, mix ingredients until well combined. Shape into 1-inch meatballs and place into greased baking dish (~24 meatballs). Bake for 15 minutes.
4. In a separate dish combine preserves and BBQ sauce, mix well. Once the meatballs have cooked for 15 minutes, remove from oven and coat with sauce. Bake for an additional 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes, allowing the sauce to rethicken.
Per serving: 1/2 GENERAL LIVEA MEAL, 1/2 LEAN-0, 3 EXTRAS