Salted Caramel and Jicama Salad
- 3 cups raw jicama, peeled and chopped
- 1½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 packet stevia
- 2 Tbsp. Walden Farms Caramel Syrup, divided
- 1/8 tsp coarse sea salt
- 2 Livea Sea Salt Caramel Crispy Bar, chopped into small pieces
1. Combine chopped jicama, yogurt, vanilla extract, cinnamon, stevia, 1 Tbsp. caramel syrup and half of the chopped Sea Salt Caramel Crispy Bar pieces. Stir until jicama is evenly coated.
2. Pour into a serving dish. Drizzle 1 Tbsp. caramel syrup on top and then top with the other half of the Sea Salt Caramel Crispy Bar pieces. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
3. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 1/2 General Livea Meal | 1/4 Lean-1 | 1.5 Vegetables | 1/2 Extras