Savory Party Mix Crusted Walleye
- 7 oz. cooked walleye filet (~10oz. raw)
- 1 bag Livea Savory Party Mix
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp lemon juice (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Crush the Livea Savory Party Mix until breadcrumb-like consistency. Pour crumbs into a dish and add garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, and salt. Mix well.
3. In a separate dish, whisk the egg.
4. Rinse fish filet and pat dry. Dredge filet through egg wash and then place in the savory mixture, completely coating the filet.
5. Bake in glass baking dish for 20-25 minutes. Drizzle with lemon and serve.
*Serve with 3 servings of vegetables & 2 servings of Healthy Fats for a complete Fresh and Lean meal!
Per Serving: 1 Lean-2 | 1 Optional Snack