Sour Cream and Onion Zucchini Chips
- 1 packet Livea Sour Cream and Onion Rings
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, sliced into thin slices or “chips”
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of black pepper
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400° F
2. Coat zucchini chips in olive oil
3. In a gallon resealable plastic bag, crush Livea Sour Cream and Onion Rings until breadcrumb-like consistency. Add spices.
4. Toss zucchini chips in mixture and shake to coat well. Marinate in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
5. Coat baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and lay zucchini in a single layer.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or until brown along the edges. Flip zucchi- ni chips over and broil for 3 minutes, or until evenly browned.
Per Serving: 1; 1/Day Livea Meal | 3 Greens | 2 Healthy Fats