Spaghetti Squash Gratin
- 2½ lbs. spaghetti squash
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup low-fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp. fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup low-fat, grated Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Halve the squash and scoop out the seeds. Bake face down on a baking sheet line with parchment paper until squash is easily pierced with fork, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool, then scoop out spaghetti strands and place in a large bowl.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, mix remaining ingredients except for the parmesan cheese. Stir mixture into the spaghetti squash strands.
4. Spread into a lightly greased casserole dish. Top with Parmesan and press down to moisten. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 1 Lean-0 | 3 Fresh | 2 Extras