- 4 packets Medifast Mac and Cheese
- 2 cups raw spinach, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, torn into small pieces
- 8 oz cold water
- 2 packages baby bella mushrooms, rinsed and stemmed
- 2 Tbsp grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl, mix Mac and Cheese, spinach, basil, and water until well-combined. Microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds, stir, and let stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for an additional 1 minute, stir, and let sit until cooled.
3. In a small bowl, mix Pecorino Romano cheese, and olive oil.
4. Place baby bella mushroom caps cavity-side up onto a lightly greased, foil-lined baking sheet. Fill each cavity with Macaroni and Cheese mixture. Top each with Romano cheese, and press lightly with fingers to secure.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
Per Serving: 1; 1x/Day Livea Meal | 1/4 Healthy Fat | 1/2 Extra