Strawberry Ricotta Crepes
- Cooking spray
- 1 Livea Homestyle Flapjacks
- 2 Tbsp liquid eggs
- 1/4 cup (2oz) part-skim ricotta cheese
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Sugar-Free Strawberry Fruit Spread
- Per Serving: 1 Livea Meal + 1/4 Lean-0 + 2 Extras
1. Spray cooking spray in skillet on medium heat.
2. Mix flapjack mix (per instructions on packet) and eggs. Pour mixture into warmed pan.
3. While cooking, mix the ricotta cheese with a dash of cinnamon. Turn crepe over when edges are done and surface is bubbly. Cook another minute. Add ricotta mixture to middle and roll up.
4. Top with strawberry spread.