- 7 oz. 95-97% Lean Ground Beef, Raw
- 2 tsp. Horseradish
- 2 wedges Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb cheese
- 1 package Livea Chipotle BBQ Crisps
- 5 sprays Non-stick Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Roll ground beef into even-sized balls.
3. Evenly distribute the horseradish onto each meatball, coating the entire outside.
4. With a toothpick, poke a large enough hole to add cheese to the center of each meatball.
5. Once the cheese has been inserted, crush the Livea Chipotle BBQ Crisps.
6. Lightly spray each meatball with cooking spray.
7. Roll meatballs in crushed Crisps; coat evenly all the way around.
8. Place meatballs on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes until done.