Taco Salad To Go
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 1/2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 clove garlic
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Mexican-blend shredded cheese
- 1 medium-size bell pepper, diced
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
1. Place ground beef in a medium-size skillet over medium/high heat. Season with taco seasoning and cook until browned.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. In a small blender or food processor, combine Greek yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, garlic and salt. Blend until smooth.
3. Divide ingredients evenly into two portions. Assemble salads in salad shakers by layering in the following order: pico de gallo, beef, cheese, bell pepper, shredded lettuce. Pour the dressing evenly into dressing containers and secure salad shakers with lids. Store in refrigerator until ready to eat.
Per Serving: 1 Lean-0 | 3 Vegetables | 1 Extra