Three-Cheese Jalapeño Poppers
- 2 oz. light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced fat, shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 jalapeños, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed
- Cooking spray
- 1 bag Livea Spicy Queso Chips, finely crushed to breadcrumb consistency
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, beat together cream cheese, Greek yogurt, cheddar jack cheese, garlic powder, chili powder, and salt
3. Spoon cheese mixture into each jalapeno cavity.
4. Place stuffed jalapeños onto a lightly-greased, foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle tops with crushed Spicy Queso Chips.
5. Bake for 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 1/2 Livea Meal (2/Day), 1 Fresh, 1/4 Lean-0, 1 Healthy Fat