Tomato Basil Bread
- 1 Livea Classic Tomato Soup
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp basil, dried
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat cheese
- 1 Light spreadable cheese wedge
- Pinch of red chili flakes
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray or use parchment paper.
2. Combine soup, baking powder, basil, and water. Spread the batter on prepared cookie sheet and form a circle. Wet hands to spread the batter.
3. Bake for 5 minutes and then flip using a spatula. If you would like to add cheese, do it now after flipping.
4. Stick the bread back in the oven for 5 more minutes. If using spreadable cheese, spread it on when the bread is done baking and sprinkle on red chili flakes. Enjoy!
Per Serving:1 General Livea Meal | 1/6 Lean-2 | 1/2 Healthy Fat | 1/2 Extra