Tomato Soup Waffle Grilled Cheese
- • 1 packet Livea Classic Tomato Soup
- • 2 Tbsp. egg whites
- • 2 Tbsp. water
- • Dash of basil leaves
- • Cooking spray
- • 1 slice light cheese (<50 calories/slice)
1. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine tomato soup mix, egg whites, water, and basil. Mix well.
2. Spray the top and bottom of your mini waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray, and pour in 1/2 of the mixture.
3. Close the waffle maker and let it cook for 3-4 minutes; or until cooked through. Remove from the waffle maker and place cheese slice on top.
4. Respray your waffle maker and pour in the remaining mixture. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.