Vegetarian Cauliflower Stuffing
- 4 cups Morning Star Farms® Veggie Griller Crumbles
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 5 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 16 walnut halves, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh sage, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cook the veggie crumbles in a large sauté pan. Add the onions and celery to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Add the cauliflower and cook for about 8 minutes. Allow to brown and caramelize. Add the vegetable broth and cook on medium heat until no liquid remains in the bottom of the pan.
3. Add the walnuts and cook for about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley and sage. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3 Fresh, 1⁄2 Lean-1, 1 Healthy Fat, 2 Extras