Hello Livea Family,
Keeping you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic remains our top priority. Although we are moving back to primarily in-person consultations and weight loss visits, we are committed to protecting your health through several rigorous safety protocols!
Keeping You Safe and Healthy
Livea is not just weight loss—it is about overall wellness and keeping the community healthy. Part of that responsibility includes continuing our services to promote better living at home while we practice social distancing and improve our well-being from stress and anxiety that can cause emotional eating.
- Supplementing your daily meal plan with nutritious foods vs. unplanned stressful eating
- Promoting mindful eating (i.e. planning meals with recipes from Livea) vs. mindless eating
- Helping you stay active at home
What Our Current Members Can Expect
We recognize that it is our responsibility to limit the spread of COVID-19 in our Centers. We’ve implemented heightened safety measures in every area of our business to protect your health during visits.
- In-Person Support Available: We recognize that in-person support provides the extra accountability you may need to stay on track. That’s why we’ve returned to primarily in-person support in our 10 locations! Although we are providing in-person support, we are maintaining additional safety protocols, including:
- Frequent sanitation of high-traffic areas, including front desk and all offices.
- Sanitizing station in main lobby.
- Air purifiers now in all locations.
- Sneeze guards in all offices and at front desk.
- InBody machine sanitized before and after each client’s use.
- Video Consultations Available: All private one-on-one support, customized coaching, and continued education is now available via phone visits or video visits using Zoom for those who are not feeling well or who cannot attend their weekly appointment. Take your Livea support system with you anywhere you need us!
- Contactless Pickup: Although we are primarily offering in-person support, we will continue offering contactless pickup for those who prefer this option.
- Ongoing Team Assistance: No matter where you are in your health and wellness journey, you can always reach out to our dedicated team of fitness experts, nutritionists, customer service staff, and more through phone or virtual support.
Our center hours remain unchanged. We are here to support you any way you need us!
What New Members Can Expect
Looking for a physician-recommended weight loss plan you can customize to fit your lifestyle? Our team is prepared to take your call and deliver premier support.
- Easy Sign Up: Sign up for a virtual consultation with our team of experts to help you discuss your goals and wellness needs, so we can design a meal plan that’s best for you.
- App Support: Download our app on the App Store for iPhones or Google Play for Androids. Enjoy tracking your individual progress, calorie consumption, fitness activities, and more—right from your smart device.
- Contactless Options: As with our current members, you have the option of contactless pickup or mail delivery to receive your deliciously prepared nutritious meals, snacks, and beverages available through your wellness plan. We also offer financing options. Learn more!
We Remain In This Together
I can say with confidence that our team is the most premier and passionate group. They are highly educated and prepared to deliver you the services you need. We know that staying healthy, both mentally and physically, is essential during this time.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and take guidance from our local and national agencies. All decisions will be made based on keeping your safety and our team’s safety front of mind.
I sincerely thank you for your business. Please stay safe and healthy.
CEO, Livea Weight Control Centers