Balsamic and Garlic Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms
- 4 cups green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 cups mushrooms, cleaned and halved
- 6-8 whole garlic cloves, halved
- 1/2 packet Livea Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 450° F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Spread green beans, mushrooms, and garlic in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Drizzle Balsamic Vinaigrette over vegetables in pan and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until beans are tender-crisp.
Per Serving: 3 Fresh