Berry Breakfast Bark
- 12 oz plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1-2 packets zero-calorie sugar substitute
- 1 bag Livea Mixed Berry Cereal
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine yogurt and sugar substitute.
2. Line an 8x8 baking dish with non-stick foil. Spread Greek yogurt in an even layer in the bottom of the baking dish.
3. Sprinkle the Mixed Berry Cereal over the top of the yogurt.
4. Freeze for 4-5 hours, or until the bark is hard.
5. Break bark into smaller pieces with a knife.
6. Store leftovers in airtight container in the freezer.
Per Serving: 1/2 General Livea Meal | 1/2 Lean-1 | 1 Extra