Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes” and Gravy
- Cauliflower "Mashed" Potatoes:
- 4 cups cauliflower florets, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese, soften
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium brown gravy mix or mushroom gravy mix
- 3/4 cup cold water
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Boil cauliflower until easily pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly.
2. Add cooked cauliflower and remaining ingredients to a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
3. Prepare gravy according to package directions.
Per Serving: 2 Vegetables | 1 Healthy Fat | 1 Extra