Chocolate Chip and Raspberry Crepes
- 1 packet Livea Chocolate Chip Flap-Jacks
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. sugar-free raspberry or strawberry jam
1. Mix pancake mixture and water in shaker jar until lumps are gone.
2. Lightly spray a small sauté pan with cooking spray and evenly coat batter mixture over the surface of the pan.
3. Cook crepe about 2 minutes on medium heat, until bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula and turn to cook the other side.
4. Fill with 1 Tbsp. of sugar-free jam and roll. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal + 1 Extra