Caramel Mocha Espresso Frozen Yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. instant espresso powder
- 2 packets Caramel Latte Puddimg/Shake
- 1 packet Chocolate Cream Pudding/Shake
- 2 cups plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1-2 packets zero-calorie sugar substitute
1. Microwave milk in a microwave-safe mug or bowl for 45 seconds. Immediately add espresso powder, and stir until completely dissolved.
2. Once cooled, add espresso milk and remaining ingredients to blender or food processor. Blend until well combined and smooth.
3. Distribute mixture evenly (~4 oz. each) into 6 large popsicle molds or 6 small containers, and freeze overnight.
Per Serving: 1/2 General Livea Meal | 1/4 Lean-1