- 11.2 ounces raw, peel shrimp (should yield 7oz cooked)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay® or seasoning blend of choice
- 2 tsp chili-garlic hot sauce
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper sauce
- Lemon wedges for serving
1. Toss shrimp with olive oil, seasoning, and hot sauces. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Grill or saute in a skillet over medium-high heat, turning only once. Cook for 3-6 minutes depending on the size of shrimp, until opaque and cooked through.
3. Serve with lemon wedges
1 Lean-2 | 2 Healthy Fats | 1/2 Extra