- 1 Livea Chocolate Fudge Cup-Cake Mix
- 1 Livea Cinnamon Crisps, crushed
- 3 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. powdered peanut butter, prepared
- 1 packet zero-calorie sweetener
1. Crush the Livea Cinnamon Crisps into small pieces.
2. In a small bowl, combine the Livea Chocolate Fudge Cup-Cake mix with water to form a paste.
3. Stir in prepared powdered peanut butter and 1 packet of zero-calorie sweetener until well blended.
4. Add the crushed Crisps to the mixture and stir until they are evenly coated.
5. Drop the haystacks on a plate or piece of foil making 6 piles.
6. Freeze 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal | 1/6 Optional Snack | 1/2 Extra