Honey Mustard Chicken Nuggets
- 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 packs Livea Honey Mustard Crisps, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place egg and crushed Livea Honey Mustard Crisps into 2 separate small shallow bowls. Dip each chicken piece into the egg and transfer to crushed pretzel bowl to completely coat.
3. Place chicken pieces onto lightly-greased, foil-lined baking sheet. Spray tops of chicken with cooking spray.
4. Bake until golden and internal temp reaches 165 degrees F, about 18-20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
5. Meanwhile, combine Greek yogurt, mustard and garlic powder in a small bowl. Serve nuggets with mustard dip.
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal | 1 Lean-1 | 1 Extra