Hot Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- 4 packets Livea Hot Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- 1/2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 3 Tbsp liquid eggs or egg whites
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/3 oz walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 4 mini mason jars (4.2 oz)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large bowl, combine oatmeal and baking powder. Add liq- uid egg white and almond milk; stir until milk is fully absorbed. Fold in nuts. Divide mixture evenly between 4 lightly-greased mason jars, leaving about 1/2 inch at the top. Sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes on a small baking sheet, until slightly firm and golden on top. Allow to cool completely. Place on lid, refrigerate, and use within 5 days.
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal | 1 Healthy Fat | 1 Extra