Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork with Greek Yogurt Slaw
- 1, 1½ lb. pork tenderloin, cut in half
- Cooking Spray
- 1, 12oz. Can diet root beer or cola
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- Pinch stevia
- 1/2 cup sugar-free barbecue sauce
1. Spray inside of Instant Pot with cooking spray. Set to high sauté setting, and brown pork pieces on all sides, about 3 minutes per side.
2. Add diet root beer, secure lid and close pressure valve. Set to 60 minutes at high pressure. Allow pressure to release naturally before opening.
3. Meanwhile, prepare slaw. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the next eight ingredients.
4. Discard liquid from Instant Pot, transfer pork to a bowl, and shred. Add barbecue sauce and toss to combine.
Per Serving: 1 Lean-0 | 3 Vegetables | 3 Extras