Jalapeno Popper Chicken Dip
- 12 ounces cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 3/4 cup Fage 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Regular cream cheese
- 5 slices Turkey bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 ounces Canned jalapenos, diced
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Shredded 2% sharp cheddar cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 375.°
2. Combine shredded chicken, yogurt and cream cheese in a medium sized bowl. Add crumbled turkey bacon, diced jalapenos, garlic powder, onion powder, Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Stir until everything is combined.
3. Pour mixture into a baking dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Per Serving: 1 Lean-0 | 1 Healthy Fat | 1/2 Extra