- 1½ lbs. salmon, skin on
- Cooking spray
- 2 tsp salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1½ lbs. asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- Lemon slices to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Place salmon in center of foiled-lined, lightly greased baking sheet. Lightly spray top of salmon with cooking spray, sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning and salt, and top with lemon slices.
3. In a small bowl, combine parmesan and garlic powder. Arrange asparagus spears around salmon. Lightly spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with parmesan and garlic powder.
4. Bake until salmon has cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
Per Serving: 1 Lean-0 | 3 Vegetables | 1 Extra