Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 packages Livea Spiced Flapjacks
- 2 Tbsp. (1 oz.) of liquid egg substitute
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 packet calorie-free sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine pancake mix, egg substitute, baking powder, and 1/2 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice into a medium bowl. Add oil and water and mix until it reaches a batter-like consistency.
3. Lightly grease muffin tin, divide batter into three portions and fill three muffin cups. Bake for 15 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
4. Beat cream cheese with vanilla, cinnamon, and calorie free sweetener until blended. Spread over cupcakes.
Per Serving: 1 General Livea Meal | 1.5 Healthy Fats | 1.5 Extras