Roasted Kabocha Squash Soup
- 3 cups roasted Kabocha squash
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1½ cups unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
1. In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients over medium high heat.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and then let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. This simmering will get the flavors blended. Let cool slightly.
4. Add mixture to a blender and blend until smooth. Evenly distribute the mixture into two bowls and serve with your favorite protein!
Per Serving: 3 Vegetables | 1.75 Extras