Tomato Basil Flatbread
- 2 oz Chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup Reduced Fat 2% Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Spinach, cooked, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Any low carb vegetable
- 1 Medifast Tomato Basil Bisque
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tsp. Water
- 2 Light Garlic and Herb Cheese Wedges
- 1 tsp Half and Half
- 2 tbsp. Reduced Fat Parmesan, grated
- 1/4 tsp. Molly McButter
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with Pam or use parchment paper.
3. Combine soup, baking powder, seasonings and water.
4. Spread the batter on prepared cookie sheet and form a circle.
5. Bake for 5 minutes and then flip using a spatula.
6. If you would like to add cheese, do it now after flipping.
7. Stick the bread back in the oven for 5 more minutes.
8. While flatbread is baking, prepare Alfredo sauce by combining all ingredients for the sauce in a small saucepan over medium low heat.
9. Bring to a boil and stir constantly until sauce is bubbly and thickened.
10. Remove from heat and stir in chicken.
11. Set aside.
12. Top the crust with cooked spinach, then spread.
13. Top with mozzarella or feta cheese.
14. Broil until cheese is melted.